Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PURSUING THE STANDING CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST TREASONER OBAMA WITH THE "JUSTICE" DEPARTMENT TRIGGERS SECOND SECRET SERVICE REACTION!


JAG HUNTER here:

Developing events in these past two weeks gave rise to aggressively advance the standing federal criminal complaint with U.S. Attorney Channing Phillips (for the District of Columbia) that names OBAMA/SOETORO in commission of the crime of TREASON.

Justice Department Attorney Phillis responded by naming me a threat to the TREASONER OBAMA/SOETORO with the U.S. Secret Service.

This has happened now twice. I'm confident it will happen again.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder ordered the TREASON criminal complaint targeting OBAMA/SOETORO to be dismissed and ignored.

Holder also ordered the Secret Service to stalk me.

The cold call came yesterday (Monday 13 July 2009) at 1038 hours.

JH: "Hello"

SS: "Is this Mr. Fitzpatrick?"

JH: "Which one?"

SS: "Commander Walter Fitzpatrick."

JH: "Who is this?"

SS: "Are you Walter Fitzpatrick?"

JH: "Who are you and what do you want?"

SS: "Secret Service out of our D.C. Field Office."

JH: "What's your name?"

SS: "Blake."

JH: "Spelled B-L-A-K-E?"

SS: "Yes."

JH: "What's your first name Special Agent Blake?"

SS: "That's not important. I understand you're in the D.C. area. Is that correct.?"

JH: "My whereabouts is none of your damn business! Why are you calling me? What's your first name?" "Why are you tracking me?"

SS: "I'm not tracking you. My name isn't important. The Secret Service was notified you are near D.C. and are a possible threat to [OBAMA/SOETORO] or to others the Secret Service is assigned to protect. You're in my area now, that makes you my responsibility. It's my job."

JH: "Who called you?"

SS: "That's not important."

I answered none of Secret Service Special Agent Blake's repeated questions regarding my whereabouts, how I travelled from Tennessee to my present venue. My present address. My present and future plans. And so many other similar questions.

Shelia Miller--executive assistant to U.S. Attorney Phillips--gave out the phone number S/A Blake used to call here. And it is Phillips who turned the Secret Service on me now that I'm near D.C.

The discussion with S/A Blake lasted about thirty-five to forty minutes.

Blake told my my first contact with the Secret Service this past March in Tennessee has placed me on the Secret Service's list of things to do for the rest of my life.

S/A Blake did say repeatedly throughout the phone call that I enjoyed a right to submit the criminal complaint. There is nothing wrong in submitting a meritorious complaint. Moreover, Blake wasn't calling me about the criminal complaint.

Still Blake said in so many words, the Secret Service painted a bulls eye on my chest in Tennessee that marks me from this day on. The Secret Service will stalk me until the day I assume room temperature.

S/A Blake: "Are you a threat to [OBAMA/SOETORO]?"

JH: "Yes I am! I am one of the most serious threats OBAMA/SOETORO faces! But not that kind of threat the Secret Service can address. He's not my president, he's not my commander in chief! Repeating the writing in the federal criminal complaint: OBAMA/SOETORO is a FOREIGN BORN DOMESTIC ENEMY. OBAMA/SOETORO was born in Mombasa, Kenya. OBAMA/SOETORO is my sworn enemy. By education, experience, training, and by oath my duty is to protect the Constitution with my life! It's my duty to see OBAMA/SOETORO removed from the White House under arrest for TREASON.

S/A Blake: "I know. You're recognized as a patriot trying to do his job. The Secret Service knows about your criminal complaint but there's noting we can do. We know about your website and writings. I'm looking at the JAG HUNTER site right now. My job is to protect the president."

I took this opportunity to express my deep appreciation and respect to S/A Blake and commend him and his cohorts for their dedication and service. I pressed on with this rhetorical inquiry. Recognizing that secret service agents will "take a bullet" for a legitimate chief executive I asked how Blake's family would react to Blake sacrificing his life in defense of
The IMPOSTOR?

Blake chuckled uncomfortably. "I can't answer that," he said.

I insistently asked throughout the 35-40 minute exchange how I am to advance the federal criminal complaint. Blake said, " I can't help you with that. It's not my job. The Secret Service doesn't have the authority. You need to take that up with somebody else."

JH: "Who?"

S/A Blake: "I don't know."

S/A Blake told me he was on
The JAG HUNTER website during a portion of our telephone conversation. Sitemeter hit #88504. Blake jumped from this site: The "G" Blogs -- Gunny online.

The Secret Service site is described "UNKNOWN." IP#: 96.61.109.156_(Unknown organization).

I called in today to confirm S/A Blake is who he says he is. Christopher Blake does work out of the D.C. Field Office located at 1100 "L" Street. Two gate guard numbers transfer callers to Blake's voice mail (he answers as "Chris Blake"). Those numbers (1) 202.406.5800, or (2) 202.406.8800.

Many calls were made today to U.S. Attorney Channing Phillips or Shelia Miller to advance and status the federal criminal complaint. None of those calls were accepted (phone #: 202.514.7566).


HERE ENDTH ANOTHER LESSON!

WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO?


Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Labels: ,

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 7/14/2009 10:24:00 AM   4 comments

4 Comments:

At Tue Jul 14, 06:44:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much for DEFENDING THE CONSTITUTION!

 
At Tue Jul 14, 08:29:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Claudia said...

PLEASE be very, very careful and always watch your back.... you and the great thing you are trying to do are in my thoughts about a thousand times a day. Stay sharp.

 
At Tue Jul 14, 09:56:00 PM EDT, Blogger Gunny G said...

Thank you for your comment on this at my Blog...
Gunny G Online...
http://www.GunnyG.wordpress.com
and...
http://www.network54.com/Forum/578302/

Best
Dick Gaines

 
At Thu Jul 16, 12:45:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Commander:

Thank God for men like you. I'm an ex-cop and totally frustrated this man and his cohorts are not taken into custody like the scumbags they are.

The oath I took when I was sworn in, (same as the Military) screams when I see or hear anything this Government is doing.

I knew what this man was the minute he first opened his mouth. I've arrested many like him. I know the tones and the deceptions they pull.

Keep it up my friend, he does not sleep well because of men like you.

I will make special prayers on your behalf.

FCWatson in the SF Bay Area.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home