Saturday, July 11, 2009

U.S. officer demands answer: Is Army 'corps of chattel slaves?'

JAG HUNTER here:

I've was asked to comment on this news development regarding Major Stephan Cook acting under the advisement of Orly Taitz.

This is what I answered:

"My first reaction to solicitations for comment from now on will be a tennis return response to the requester:
  • Have you filed a federal criminal complaint naming OBAMA in commission of the crime of TREASON?
  • If not, why not?
Continuing now to explain my stance: THE ONLY PEACEFUL PATH FORWARD I believe that can be followed in persevering and prevailing to effect OBAMA's removal from office most expediently and most effectively is the standing criminal complaint declaring OBAMA in commission of the crime of TREASON.

I will steadfastly support ANY other peaceful avenue of attack found to be more expedient and more effective.

Major Cook's administrative request to be categorized as a "Conscientious Objector" following the guidance of Orly Taitz is neither more expedient nor more effective than the standing criminal complaint.

For Dr. Taitz: You are a fool. One very simple government response to Major Cook's request is to grant Cook's administrative request, wave the magic wand, delcare Cook a "CO," then move along.

Meanwhile, no one's laid a glove on OBAMA.

I can offer other methods to dispatch your (Dr. Taitz) misguided and stupid methods. One is all I need.

I ask this of both Taitz and Cook right now:

  • Have you filed a federal criminal complaint naming OBAMA in commission of the crime of TREASON?
  • If not, why not?

In closing I ask this of you J.B., and every other public addressee on this email:
  • Have you filed a federal criminal complaint naming OBAMA in commission of the crime of TREASON?
  • If not, why not?"
HERE ENDTH ANOTHER LESSON?

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER


Labels: , ,

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 7/11/2009 08:55:00 AM   4 comments

4 Comments:

At Sat Jul 11, 01:17:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not exactly on topic but related.I am wondering how this “unvetted play like ” Commander in Chief ” is affecting military recruitment ? I certainly wouldn’t have any part of enlisting when I found out that my Oath wasn’t today what my dads was he served.So far I haven’t seen anyone in authority protecting this Oath.

 
At Sat Jul 11, 04:14:00 PM EDT, Blogger Unknown said...

I guess any attention is better than no attention....I agree though....if you want to be brave and get to the truth I think TREASON is the way to file.....hopefully more military will follow your cue!!!

 
At Sat Jul 18, 10:25:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Neil T. said...

Now that Orly is getting some 'face time' on TV, perhaps we can get her to include the 'Criminal Complaint' of TREASON in her statements, leading to actually filing your complaint, Commander, or file some new ones.

How about some of you folks contacting her to ask her to do it. I certainly will.

 
At Sun Jul 19, 10:48:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Mack Ellis said...

Neil T. I believe you may need to rethink that last post. The ONLY two things Dr. Taitz has succeeded in doing is to achieve the spotlight and ruin a man's promising career. It has been proven that to try to gain any audience with Dr. Taitz, you must first be willing to agree that she has the right idea of how to remove the usurper, no matter how many times she has been proven wrong.
All I can say is good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home