Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ANOTHER SECRET SERVICE DEPLOYMENT...

Rise up for America's Carl Swenssen reports:

"I was paid a visit by the Secret Service today at 2:30 PM EST. They were cordial and asked questions about my motives and my basis for our actions which I happily relayed.


I talked with them (they had it with them) about the Presentments and Commander Fitzpatrick's criminal complaint and they said they had been called by the autorities (whoever THEY are) in the Central District of Georgia obviously related to my travels through that section of the State last week.

I was told that I/we are well within our rights to take this action."


Bookmark and Share

Labels: , , , , , ,

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 5/26/2009 05:32:00 PM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At Thu May 28, 05:09:00 AM EDT, Blogger RSCovey said...

Things are heating up...

To the so called government;
Paranoid much?

 
At Sat Jun 20, 05:20:00 PM EDT, Blogger David Ben-Ariel said...

May God bless all who dare to share that president usurper, the fraud and foreigner, Soetoro/Obama has got to go or our Republic and Constitution will be history!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home