Thursday, May 21, 2009

INDICTMENTS HANDED DOWN: MR. OBAMA'S TREASON!

Arkansas Grand Jury

The Arkansas State Grand Jury made BIG news this past weekend. Using the American Grand Jury evidence this jury took the process one step further. They convened a “live” hearing with 18 members, studied the testimony and evidence, deliberated the charges and put it to a vote. The hearing lasted for approximately 4 hours and the tally was unanimous: All 18 jury members voted to indict Obama.

More...

Still more!


Bookmark and Share

Labels: , , , , , , ,

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 5/21/2009 08:18:00 AM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At Thu May 21, 08:52:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was the Grand Jury foreman here in ARkansas, and I would just like to say how proud I am of all that particpated. There was a great discussion, many questions, and the people were very well informed. I would like to say a SPECIAL THANK YOU to you, Walter Fitzpatrick, for giving us the tool we need to do what has to be done. I am proud to call you a friend. The Arkansas Grand Jury thanks you for answering all the questions that we had. I would urge anyone that has the desire to take the task on of forming a grand jury in your area to do so. If I can be of any help, please contact me. You can also contact The American Grand Jury for any answers to a question you may have. Thank you! God Bless....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home