Thursday, May 21, 2009


Arkansas Grand Jury

The Arkansas State Grand Jury made BIG news this past weekend. Using the American Grand Jury evidence this jury took the process one step further. They convened a “live” hearing with 18 members, studied the testimony and evidence, deliberated the charges and put it to a vote. The hearing lasted for approximately 4 hours and the tally was unanimous: All 18 jury members voted to indict Obama.


Still more!

Bookmark and Share

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 5/21/2009 08:18:00 AM   1 comments


At Thu May 21, 08:52:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was the Grand Jury foreman here in ARkansas, and I would just like to say how proud I am of all that particpated. There was a great discussion, many questions, and the people were very well informed. I would like to say a SPECIAL THANK YOU to you, Walter Fitzpatrick, for giving us the tool we need to do what has to be done. I am proud to call you a friend. The Arkansas Grand Jury thanks you for answering all the questions that we had. I would urge anyone that has the desire to take the task on of forming a grand jury in your area to do so. If I can be of any help, please contact me. You can also contact The American Grand Jury for any answers to a question you may have. Thank you! God Bless....


Post a Comment

<< Home