Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Remember...Military bad...Democrats good!

Teens get training for conscientious objector status

In event of draft, they'll be ready

Samara Kalk Derby
The Capital Times - Madison, WI
Many of those at the event watched "Blood Makes the Grass Grow: Conscientious Objectors and the Gulf War," a 45-minute documentary about four men and two women who were among the 2,500 United States soldiers who attempted to become conscientious objectors during that 1991 war.

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 8/25/2004 01:02:00 PM   4 comments

4 Comments:

At Mon Oct 31, 05:23:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veteran's Day is November 11th and I hope that EVERY American will be flying the flag in honor of our troops fighting in Iraq and around the world to preserve our freedoms!

I can even tell you where to get one for free! Visit AmericanFlags.com right now and they'll send you a FREE American Flag. These flags were $19.99, but now they are FREE. You pay just for shipping/handling and they'll ship one to your door. (Actually - I've ordered more than 20 from them to give to my neighbors, as gifts, etc!)

Get your free flag now: **FREE AMERICAN FLAG**

Semper Fi!

Bill Adams

 
At Tue Nov 08, 10:15:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You aren't going to believe this website! If you really like big tit teen then this is even bigger than you can imagine!

Twins Twins Twins! Free sample pic here at my blog:
Milton Twins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And feel free to post at my blog too.

 
At Wed Mar 01, 06:28:00 PM EST, Blogger Maniac mansion power said...

Damn, I like girls.. http://www.sexybabesdirectory.com/

 
At Sun Apr 09, 09:35:00 PM EDT, Anonymous american flag said...

I wake up and start each day by putting up my American Flag. My family escaped from a horrible country and I thank G-d each day for allowing me a safe place to live.
--american flag

 

Post a Comment

<< Home