Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Judge Nixes Rumsfeld Query in Abuse Case

David Rising
The Associated Press | My Way News
The U.S. military judge hearing charges of prisoner abuse at Baghdad's Abu Ghraib prison rejected a request Tuesday for Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld to submit to an interview, but said he would reconsider if the defense could show a Rumsfeld link to the case.

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 8/25/2004 01:26:00 AM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At Tue Feb 07, 01:23:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW WHATS NEXT>>>Live Your Life With A Little Daily Motivation.. Do we seek special education Daily,weekly or yearly. I have been interested in working and special education for years now. I am driven to success by the master teachers from the past. I really enjoy people like Wayne Dyer, Greg Vanden Berge and Tony Robbins. Im writing to this blog for selfish reasons, I want to see everyone live the life of their dreams. I am Living my life to the fullest and it is due to a book writen by Greg Vanden Berge . Master Goal Achiever and Author of Start Living Your Dreams Today.. A Great Book from the masters.. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home