Wednesday, July 28, 2004

JAG Hunter bullet: An oath already forgotten by senior military governors...

Lest we forget the oath

Linda Card - 11th Wing Public Affairs
The Beam - Washington, DC
As a former Air Force recruiter, nothing brings this more to light than a review of the Oath of Enlistment: "I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic; That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; And that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice, so help me God."

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 7/28/2004 03:15:00 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home