Monday, August 31, 2009

THIS IS THE AMERICA I KNOW AND LOVE...

My Scoutmaster "Swabby" sent the below video to me. Swab received from another Scout from our Troop...Scouts who are staying connected through our Scoutmaster for over forty-years.

I should add, as a Veteran, that between military men rendering a "military hand-salute" is always appropriate.

So...thanks to Swab and Charles!




And Sergeant of Marines Timothy Joseph Harrington sent this to us...





Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Labels: , , ,

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 8/31/2009 11:39:00 AM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 02, 09:11:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of these brought tears. Thanks so much for sharing them.

My dad was a lifer in the Navy (1945-Dec.1972, deceased 1982) and was assist. leader, later leader of the Naval Academy Band. He also worked at the Pentagon in (Dept. of SuBuMu, which he hated, lol) before retirement. I still have his vinyl album, "Wind & Song" but no longer have a record player to play it on. I haven't heard it in a long while, but I loved hearing the video clips on the Naval Academy Choir w/other military choirs. Thanks again! I also liked the other one ("thank you") although I already saw that one last year.

NavyMom

 
At Fri Sep 04, 11:42:00 AM EDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home