Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SECRET SERVICE KNOWS OBAMA WAS BORN IN AFRICA! CARL SWENSSEN'S UPDATE

JAG HUNTER here:

Secret Service Special Agent Roland McAmis told me the Secret Service had no jurisdiction to arrest and cause to be prosecuted Mr. Barak Hussein Obama for Treason.

On 23 April 2009, FBI special agents from the Joint Task Force on Terrorism visited one of Carl Swenssen's neighbors in Atlanta.

Today Secret Service special agents who asked not to be publicly named for fear of reprisal betrayed themselves and Obama by expressing their knowledge Obama wasn't born in America.


Carl writes:

"[Secret Service Special Agents] approached me [today at 2:30 pm local] because [as I believe] they were instructed by someone in U.S. Attorney's office for Georgia's Central District. I can only assume it came from U.S, Attorney Wood.

"No names were given but badges were flashed and they were who they said they were.

"When I asked their names they asked for what purpose and I clearly stated I would post them on my web site. They both refused and I could have asked them to leave at that point but chose not to and I'm glad I didn't.

"We engaged in the constitutional definition of the term Natural Born and they were woefully ill prepared for my responses.

"The Secret Service special agents cited Article II Section I and said that there was gray area concerning the definition of Natural Born Citizen.

"I quickly showed them the definition as printed in the Laws of Nations and more specifically...Thomas Jefferson's definition posted on my web site.

"They were taken aback by my firm grip on the meaning and had to change course.

"One asked me how many favorable responses I had received from the Judges and I responded none at which point he said if I had tried that many times why didn't I just give up.

"I then asked if they had taken the oath to the Constitution and they agreed they had.

"I then reminded them that we now have Domestic enemies and asked what they planned to do about it. The sound of crickets was deafening. I reminded them that I was exercising my rights under the Constitution and they agreed I have every right to do so and furthermore I can continue doing this for as long as I wish.

"Their halfhearted attempt to dissuade me went nowhere so they finally cut to the chase.

"They were called out to make sure there was not a credible threat to the [impostor] president and I assured them that what all of us are doing is the last peaceful means of redress.

'What if that doesn't happen they asked?'

"I answered not and told them this was my focus as it is with thousands of others across the country and that I am certain I/we will be successful.

"They left asking just one question.

'If someone were to tell me they intended to do the [impostor] president harm, would I report it?'

"I respond in the affirmative.

"What I took away from that meeting was that these agents didn't know the Constitution as I do and they had some soul searching to do.

"I am proud to be on their radar.

"They specifically asked me not to give out their names for fear of reprisal.

I will honor that."


Bookmark and Share


Copyright © The JAG HUNTER 2009

Labels: , , , , , ,

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 5/26/2009 08:01:00 PM   1 comments

1 Comments:

At Wed May 27, 01:38:00 PM EDT, Blogger P. Revere said...

Imposter uses honor system to enter white House. No questions asked.
Imposter dishonors that system by sealing all records of historical importance which would prove legitimacy.
Secret Service is employed to protect the Imposter.
Secret Service initiates investigation of a citizen (me) and NOT the Imposter. Confirmed this day May 28th in the year of our Lord 2009.
What is wrong with this picture folks.
THE SYSTEM IS BROKE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home