Friday, April 17, 2009



Sergeant Brian Foster's nightmare

This email from Marine Sergeant Brian Foster:

"Thanks to all for your support. I spent time with Hutch in Camp Pendleton when I went back for a DuBay hearing on my case. I got him settled in once he got to the U.S. Disciplinary Barracks, Fort Leavenworth, KS. He is a good guy. It's unfortunate that the government always seems to win by denial of the timely court process."
"Did you all know that even though the court martial says forfeiture of all pay and allowances, the commanding general comes in behind that order and surrenders the Marines pay to the"victim"? If the Navy/Marine Corps Clemency Board knew of this it would go a long way to reducing the time spent in confinement? BUT the commanding general NEVER tells the board that they do this! Part of the pay I am trying to get back was given to my xwife's attorney: nearly 6 grand! Then the xwife did a garnishment on top of that, I was never made aware of this and the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) says I will never get that pay back, the IRS says I must pay taxes on it now because it was earned income. A big clue is if the IRS says you earned income, when you were sentenced to forfeiture of all pay and allowances or FOAPAA. So let people know, if you can. That is very wrong. In my opinion.

Brian"
JAG HUNTER here:

Allow me to at once answer you question and honor your request to make folks aware by way of this posting.

I did not know this was going on.

And it's a safe bet commanding offices are robbing Marine Sergeant Hutchins and Army Staff Sergeant Ray Girouard right now in the same fashion.

What you describe here Sergeant Foster are but other Executive acts of attainder. I opine, again, that every element and consequence of an attainder court-martial be made known to every living Veteran.

And then by force of law bring the practice of attainder to an end.

Profiling your situation is one step in that direction. Filing criminal complaints against those committing these egregious acts is but another.

I'm happy to post your criminal complaints here.

BEWARE THE FURY OF THE PATIENT MAN!


Bookmark and Share

Labels: , , , , ,

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 4/17/2009 07:51:00 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home