Thursday, October 29, 2009

SafeLink Wireless is a government supported program that provides a free cell phone and airtime each month for income-eligible customers (CLICK HERE)



This is no joke and it makes me sick!

I had a former employee call me earlier today inquiring about a job, and at the end of the conversation he gave me his phone number. 

I asked the former employee if this was a new cell phone number and he told me yes this was his “Obama phone.”


I asked him what an “Obama phone” was and he went on to say that welfare recipients are now eligible to receive (1) a FREE new phone and (2) approx 70 minutes of FREE minutes
every month. 


I was a little skeptical so I Googled it and low and behold he was telling the truth.  

TAX PAYER MONEY IS BEING REDISTRIBUTED TO WELFARE RECIPIENTS FOR FREE CELL PHONES.  

This program was started earlier this year. Enough is enough, the ship is sinking and it’s sinking fast. 

The very foundations that this country was built on are being shaken. The age old concepts of God, family, and hard work have flown out the window and are being replaced with “Hope and Change” and “Change we can believe in.” You can click here to read more about the “Obama phone”…just have a barf barf ready.


Good job to all who sent this in!
~

Labels:

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 10/29/2009 07:07:00 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home