Saturday, October 17, 2009

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM UPDATE: GORDON RAY KISSINGER WRITES...(CLICK HERE...SCROLL DOWN)

The most egregious thing to me is this- "Signed agreements with foreign military forces are in place." What ultra-treasonous, worthless pieces of excrement sold out our nation? In my opinion, there needs to be multiple righteous executions to remove this evil scum from our republic soil!

I'll definitely be writing my letters. I challenge every American that reads this post to do their patriotic duty, to do the same. If you're not willing to defend and protect our national sovereignty and future posterity, then you are complicit in it's downfall. God help you.

 



CLICK ON ROBERT HEFNER'S ILLUSTRATION TO ENLARGE

Labels: , , ,

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 10/17/2009 11:17:00 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home