Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HEY...YOU A POLICE OFFICER OR SHERIFF? GO OUTSIDE NOW AND CHECK AROUND IN FRONT OF YOUR RESIDENCE...DO IT NOW! (click here)


Thursday morning--20 August 2009:
A question came in (posted in the "comments" section) regarding updates to this report.
Responsive to that question one report from North Carolina is received. A similiar mark was left months ago in front of the residence of a person who is not a police officer. Any new information regarding these "blue tags" will be reported in contemporaneous postings.


Then report your findings at FREE THE PEOPLE ON THE LAND, or here (use the "comments" section at either Website).


Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Labels: , , ,

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 8/18/2009 10:16:00 AM   4 comments

4 Comments:

At Tue Aug 18, 05:32:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked and found that I have a blue mark, too. I drove around town and could not find another. I guess I am special.

 
At Wed Aug 19, 09:41:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone should investigate this and find out what it is.

 
At Thu Aug 20, 04:25:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any updates? I'm printing out some Oath Keepers sheets to deliver to several police/sheriff departments in a few counties and thought I'd add info on the mysterious blue marks as a heads-up to them.

 
At Fri Aug 21, 11:30:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jag, for the updates. I decided not to include the story w/the Oath Keepers stuff. I can always add later should something new of importance come up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home