How to file an indictment, presentment or criminal complaint:
MR. ROBERT HEFNER WRITES:
I asked, "Fraud is no longer a crime in this state?". She said someone else would have to help me and headed toward the "big office."
In a few minutes, she was back (without the presentment) and asked me to take a seat.
Ten minutes later, the head clerk came out of her office with a yellow form, handed it to me, wrote the file number on my copy and directed me to the cashier. I paid the "copying fee" of $8.25 and headed for Rite Aid drug store to use their copying machine.
JAG HUNTER note:
Mr. Mark Amacher's Columbia, South Carlonia filing was as simply executed last week.
Easy squezzy, lemon peazzy...
- Orange County California -- Ladera Ranch, California
- Time of visit: Friday, 15 May 2009 -- 1310 hours local (EDT)
- State of Tennessee - Nashville, Tennessee
- Time of visit: Friday, 15 May 2009 -- 1223 hours local (EDT)
- Army Information Systems Command (USASIC) -- Headquartered Fort Huachuca, Arizona (this hit came out of their Fort Knox, Kentucky office)
- Time of AISC visit: Friday, 15 May 2009 - 1144 hours local (EDT). Search words used: "Behenna murder testimonies."
- Time of NNIC's visit: Friday, 15 May 2009 - 0939 hours local (EDT)
Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTERGet subscribers