Wednesday, February 11, 2009

AN EMAIL and GOOD IDEA FROM HEIDI: (wheidi3@cox.net)

Okay guys, SGT JERMAINE NELSON needs our help and I think I have an easy yet potentially powerful way -- IF you will help by writing and forwarding this request to your fellow AMERICANS! (or write a better request and send it on...)

February 17, 2009 begins Sgt. Nelson's court-martial. I have been to a couple of the prior hearings and this poor Marine is TERRIFIED. He is looking at LIFE IN PRISON FOR HAVING KILLED AN ENEMY INSURGENT IN FALLUJAH ON NOV. 9, 2004. Nelson is among a group of 3 Marines (Jose Nazario, Sgt Ryan Weemer, and Sgt. Nelson). Nazario was fully aquitted by a civilian jury... Sgt. Weemer's court-martial is scheduled for March, 2009 and I will be there for him too!

Here is my idea: To flood the court with emails, sent by YOU, the great American people, supporting Sgt. Jermaine Nelson.

I am asking you to: -- write an email letter of support (new message, wheidi3@cox.net, subject: Nelson)) to Dear Sgt. Jermaine Nelson. End with your name, city and state. -- send it to me at .

It can be short or long -- I will print each one and will cut off the email address if you so desire.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS YOUNG MARINE'S FACE WHEN HE SEES HE IS NOT ALONE? CAN YOU IMAGINE HIS ATTORNEY TURNING OVER THESE LETTERS TO THE COURT IN NELSON'S BEHALF? WHAT IF THERE ARE A THOUSAND OF THEM?!! I am sending this out to small groups of my best forwarders...

START SENDING!!

I will keep you posted and will take any suggestions, Yours in LIBERTY,Heidi wheidi3@cox.net

Labels: ,

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 2/11/2009 12:01:00 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home