Monday, August 23, 2004

Judge: Abuse photos stay as evidence

Army Reserve sergeant said to be negotiating plea bargain

Chris Burns
CNN unreleased military report by U.S. Maj. Gen. George Fay is expected to implicate others.


Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 8/23/2004 06:58:00 PM   3 comments


At Mon Nov 21, 10:07:00 PM EST, Blogger Blog World said...

A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist.
Stewart Alsop- Posters.

At Sun Jan 29, 08:12:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If You are Tired of NOT getting anywhere in Life. not being able to accomplish what it is out of life you want to. Ive been there and I still have my ups and downs in life but they don't seem to be the same downs, there are more ups in my life. I wrote a book on self improvement book . It is to the point on what you need to do to change your life. I wont make this real long.. If you need to make more money .. have a better relationship with someone or your just tired of the same old you.. then visit us at and find out more about self improvement book

At Tue Feb 07, 02:37:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Live Your Life With A Little Daily Motivation.. Do we seek online education Daily,weekly or yearly. I have been interested in working and online education for years now. I am driven to success by the master teachers from the past. I really enjoy people like Wayne Dyer, Greg Vanden Berge and Tony Robbins. Im writing to this blog for selfish reasons, I want to see everyone live the life of their dreams. I am Living my life to the fullest and it is due to a book writen by Greg Vanden Berge . Master Goal Achiever and Author of Start Living Your Dreams Today.. A Great Book from the masters.. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did..


Post a Comment

<< Home