Monday, August 19, 2002

A JAG HUNTER ANNOUNCES FOR CONGRESS!!


This just in from a new JAG HUNTER:


You sound like my kind of guy. Count me in.


I have decided, after being asked by a reporter who stated, " we do not like either of the two boys in the run for Congress for Congressional District 18 of Calif, why don't you run, Donna". I have decided to run as a write in candidate. I know that I can not win against the good ole boys and all their money, but we can give a voice to the people.


As an Army veteran who joined military as a nurse and was trained by the Army in an all coed infantry as mechanic, mother of US Marine, mother of a daughter who served in US Army, former wife of now deceased US Army veteran of the VietNam War, daughter of US Navy WW 11 Veteran, Step-Daughter of a wonderful Airforce Korean War Veteran, granddaughter of US Army WW 1 Veteran, g-granddaughter of Civil War Veteran etc, I will fight for our Women and Men in the Uniform Services as well as for Veterans and veteran's families. As a nurse for over 20 years who has worked in every area of medical, I will fight for the medical needs of the people. As a daughter who takes care of her 80 year old mother who gets a very little amount of money from Social Security ,altho my mother has worked very hard all her life, I know the needs of our Senior Citizens and I know the problems in dealing with Social Security.


As a mother and grandmother, who knows how a County can very easily cover for Departmental mistakes made within the Child Welfare System that waste your taxpayers dollars as well as causes untold damage to children and families, I will work hard to hold our elected public officials accountable to the public.


As a constituite of Senator Dick Monteif, Assemblyman Dennis Cardoza, Congressman Gary Condit, I know from personal experience that the voices of the people, when " conflict of interest" is involved, are not always heard and I vow NEVER to treat the people the way my family and I have been treated by our own elected representatives. Want to help in sending a voice for you to Congress? I do not care what Political Party one belongs to as long as that person will fight for the people.


Donna Crowder for Congress
209-722-1427


Or you can e-mail: Donna Crowder for Congress

OPERATION AMERICAN FREEDOM!

Copyright © 2009 The JAG HUNTER

Get subscribers posted by The JAG Hunter @ 8/19/2002 03:09:00 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home